Welcome to this month’s Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop where our theme is coloring! You are visiting Jenn Charles. Thank you for hopping along with us. I hope you can get lots of inspiration from our projects.
Stampin’ Up! has so many ways to color the projects. The main way would be of course, stamping. Our two step stamps are a great way to fill in an outlined image. My favorite way to color is with our Stampin’ Blends. They come in light and dark colors and are so smooth going on.
The stamp set I used today is called Delivering Cheer. She’s mostly a Christmas type of set but I’m showing you here that she is very versatile. I’ve used her here carrying the presents for a birthday. The blends I used are all listed below.
Thank you so much for hopping along with us today. Up Next is Vicki. Please hop along to all of the participants.
September Roll Call
- Gez Carptenter UK – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2021/08/stamp-n-hop-september-blog-hop-colouring.html
- Karen Egan – UK – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2021/09/cute-mermaid-birthday-card-stamp-n-hop.html
- Jenn Curtis Charles USA – https://bffstampers.com/lets-add-color
- Vickie Littlewood UK – https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2021/09/beautifully-penned-happy-birthday-card.html
- Cheryl Taylor UK – https://cheryldiana.co.uk/birthday-card-using-colouring