Are you on a craft budget but still want to earn FREE items every once in a while? Would you like an hour away to craft with your friends? Would you like the benefits of hostessing a Stampin’ Up! workshop but you’re too busy or don’t want to clean you own house? Would you love to get Stampin’ Up! products without spending a lot of money? Then this club is for you.
What if I could promise you and your closest stampin’ friend’s hostess benefits, an hour of laughter and fun every month, and a budget plan designed to help even the most ‘Strapped-for Cash’ stamper?
Here’s how it works…
The Club, a group of 10 people, meet every month for 10 months. Each club member commits to order $15 each month (Of course, you can order as much as you want.) You all take turns being the hostess. With 10 club members ordering $15, you are guaranteed at least a $150 “party” which gives the hostess of the month $20 in free product to pick out!
If you are unable to attend one month, you just email me your order before the 10th of the month.
If you forget, no worries, I pick $20 – $25 worth of product for you.
We will meet at my house every month. We will make 3 projects and learn new techniques and play with lots of accessories. The hostess for the month just sits back and collects the benefits. I will precut all the paper and do all the work, you can just come and have some fun! I will provide a clean house for you (well, sort of clean).
This is a fun, social, relaxing event. Call a friend so see if she wants to join with you!
The next club starts as soon as I have 6 people. Let me know if you want to join and I’ll add your name to the list.
Ten members each committed to a $15.00 purchase for 10 months.
- Everyone receives a FREE 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up!® Idea Book & Catalog (in May)
During your hostess month you will receive:
- at least $20.00 FREE Stampin’ Up!® merchandise
- Each month we will meet at my home to complete 3 projects.
- All supplies are provided by me, except adhesive.
When you join stamp club, here’s what you can expect.
- 10 monthly free classes (with the option to renew at the end of that time).
- Classes will be the last week of the month; Sunday 3p.m.-4p.m. or Tuesday 6p.m.-7p.m. and 7p.m.-8p.m.
- You choose your timeslot. (I will let you know if it’s busy, 6 person maximum at the each time).