This past Saturday we had another of our BFF Monthly Stamp Camps! Our next one is schedule for May 7. Here are the 3 cards we made and the supply list for each card.
The Mother’s Day Card is absolutely beautiful and while it looks complicated was relatively simple! We used 5 sets to create this card – however you can do it with less:
- Hardwood – for the background
- A Nice Cuppa – for the “Worlds Best Mother”
- What I Love (SAB) – for the flowers and leaves
- Rose Wonder – for the sentiment on the last panel
- Birthday Blooms – for the “for YOU” on the box band
The top of it was made using a retired SU boarder punch called “Scallop Trim”, however I’ve listed “Confetti Hearts Boarder” punch that can be substituted and look just as great!
Basic Card Instructions:
- 8 1/2 x 11 cut in half long way at 4 1/4
- Score at 2 3/4, move that score line down to 2 3/4 and score again, repeat 2 more times – gives you the 4 panels
- Use the “Decorative Label” punch to make the bottom feet – punch half way up the label in the middle of each panel
- Use a boarder punch of your choice across the top (we used Scallop Trip – retired)
Envelope Box Instructions:
- Start with a 7 5/8 x 7 5/8 piece of card stock
- Using the Envelop Punch Board, punch and score at 2 3/4 and 3 1/4, turn and repeat on each side
- The band is 2 pieces of card stock cut at 7 x 1 – attach pieces together and measure around the box
Finally we have another birthday card using 2 stamp sets: Perfect Pairings (SAB) and Gorgeous Grunge. This is a very versatile card that can be made very simply with just the stamps and card stock, or dressed up as we have it with background stamps, DSP, bakers twine and punch embellishments! Oh, this card is totally CASED from our Stampin Success Magazine!